Return to Night N (opt) Ltd Products page
Optical Tester HION based on Shack-Hartmann Wavefront Sensor
Optical Tester HION is intended for optical surface testing. The technique is based on Shack-Hartmann method.
Laser beam reflects from the optical surface under test and goes to Shack-Hartmann Wavefront Sensor for further processing.
- Input aperture - 10 to 50 mm (optionally up to 300 mm)
- Time of measurement - 10 ms
- Accuracy of measurements - 0.032 μm (P-V)
- P-V of measured aberrations - up to 5 μm
- Light source - diode laser
- Wavelength - 0.65 μm
- CCD/CMOS Camera
The results are presented as:
- P-V and RMS
- Expansion of aberrations to Seidel and Zernike polynomials (tilts, defocus, astigmatisms, etc.)
- Fringe Representation, 2D & 3D Wavefront
For additional information please contact kud[@]activeoptics.ru.